Featured Podcast Episodes
- Is Your Working Memory Working with Adult ADHD/ADD?
- Stress Management Tips for Adult ADD / ADHD
- Why Can’t we Finish with Adult ADD / ADHD?
- Prioritization, Productivity and Adult ADHD
- Body Focused Repetitive Behaviors Anxiety and ADHD
- Sex, Politics and Verbal Impulsivity in Adult ADHD
- Toxic Creativity & Adult ADHD
- ADHD – Starting a Thing: improve your productivity by getting started
- Women’s ADHD Palooza – Support for Women with ADHD
- Multitasking, Mindfulness and Memory
Hi Tara I just wanted to email you and thank you for your podcast. I am 36 and found out 2 years ago that I have ADHD and have found your podcast extremely helpful. Your diversity in guests and the information that is discussed covers all areas that affect my life. I can't say I really have a favorite guest as they all offer something. Dr. Stephanie Sarkis and Ari Tuckman are quite enjoyable as their names come to mind first, but I really enjoy them all. I just thought I would thank you and let you know your podcast has had a positive impact on a fellow ADHDer. I am currently listening to your podcast as I am on a ferry in British Columbia. Once again thank you from a Canadian fan!Podcast Listener
Tara, your show has taught me so much. The first episode I found was on anger a few months ago. I have been listening ever since. I am an occupational therapist and neuroscience coach. I have begun infusing these ideas into my content. Thank you for sharing.Podcast Listener