ADHD Expert, Dr. Ari Tuckman joins Tara McGillicuddy in this ADHD podcast episode. Tara and Dr. Tuckman will be discussing some important issues related to Feeling the Future | ADHD Time Management Strategy.
Ari Tuckman, PsyD, MBA has given more than 300 presentations and routinely earns excellent reviews for his ability to make complicated information understandable and useful. He is the author of three books: Understand Your Brain, Get More Done, More Attention, Less Deficit, and Integrative Treatment for Adult ADHD. His “More Attention, Less Deficit” podcast has more than 100 episodes and has had almost two million downloads. He is a psychologist in private practice in West Chester, PA, a board member of CHADD National, and co-chair of the CHADD conference committee.
Learn more about Dr. Ari Tuckman and his ADD / ADHD resources at: http://adultadhdbook.com
Dr. Tuckman is a regular instructor at ADDClasses.com and these classes of his can be found in the ADD Audio Library.
- A Stronger Mindset for Life’s Challenges
- Acceptance is Empowering: Control What You Can, Let Go of the Rest
- Adult ADHD and Building Self Esteem
- Applying the Science of Time Management
- Ask the Experts about Procrastination, Productivity and Persistence
- Coping Mechanisms that Work (and Don’t Work) for Adults with ADHD
- Everything You Wanted to Know About ADD/ADHD But Forgot To Ask
- Expert Answers to Motivation, Productivity and Success
- From De-Motivated to Motivated
- Fundamental Strategies to Overcome Inattention, Hyperactivity, and Impulsivity
- Grab the Reins: ADHD is an Explanation, Not an Excuse
- How the ADHD Brain Works: Strategies for Executive Function Weaknesses
- Overcome the Triple Threat: ADHD, Anxiety, and Depression
- Real Motivation for Real Change
- Relationship Balance When One Person Has ADHD
- To Tell or Not to Tell: Self-Disclosure, Relationships, and Self-Esteem
- Understand Your Brain, Get More Done
- Understanding the Science of Time Management
ADHD Support Talk Radio is an award winning Podcast for Adults with ADD / ADHD. Co-hosts Tara McGillicuddy and Lynne Edris are joined by Adult ADHD experts and they cover important topics related to Adult ADD / ADHD. Podcast guests include Dr. Edward Hallowell, Dr. Stephanie Sarkis, Dr. Ari Tuckman, Laurie Dupar, Terry Matlen and many more.
Tara McGillicuddy is the Producer, Owner and Co-host of the ADHD Support Talk Radio Podcast. You may contact Tara with general questions or feedback about the podcast.
Lynne Edris is the Co-host of the ADHD Support Talk Radio Podcast. You may contact Lynne with feedback about her episodes or if you are interested in having her interview you as a guest.