The ADHD Expert Medication series is a 5 part podcast series.
The ADHD Expert Medication Podcast Series includes:
- ADHD Medication Fear, Confusion and Misunderstanding with Rick Green of Totally ADD
- ADHD Medication Maze with Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Laurie Dupar
- The Psychology of Medication for ADHD Adults with Dr. Ari Tuckman
- Immunity, Brain Function and ADHD with Dr. Charles Parker
Rick Green created the groundbreaking website TotallyADD.com, as well as two ground-breaking documentaries on adult ADHD: ADD & Loving It?! and ADD & Mastering It!
ADD & Loving It?! became a runaway hit on PBS (U.S.), earning critical acclaim, a New York Festivals award for Best Medical Documentary, and kudos from educators, coaches, doctors, and adults with ADHD.
Since then Rick and his wife Ava have produced 16 full-length videos on every aspect of ADHD featuring 75 experts. Most recently he produced an epic, 5 video series, ADD Medication: Straight Answers to Big Questions.
After graduating with a BSC. in Physics, Rick created public programs for the Ontario Science Centre. In 1979 he became a full-time comedian, writing and performing in 700 episodes of television and radio.
With a gift for blending information and humor, Rick is best known for his series History Bites; the alternative fiction literacy series Prisoners of Gravity; the long-running comedy series The Red Green Show; and The Frantics comedy troupe.
A frequent public speaker, Rick was honored as one of ‘University of Waterloo’s Top 50 Science Graduates,’ and his work in ADHD recently earned him an appointment to the prestigious Order of Ontario.
Learn more about Rick Green and his ADD / ADHD resources at: http://totallyadd.com/
Laurie is a trained Psychiatric Mental Heath Nurse Practitioner, Professionally Certified Coach and one of the few coaches actually certified as a mentor coach. She received her initial coach training at the Coaches Training Institute, an International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited training program and has specialized in coaching persons with ADHD for the past 13 years at Coaching for ADHD. She is the co-author and editor of the #1 best-selling Amazon series, The ADHD Awareness Book Project, and author of the popular Brain Surfing and 31 Other Awesome Qualities of ADHD and Unlocking the Secrets to your Entrepreneurial Brain Style. Laurie sits on several ADHD organizational boards, hosts the international Succeed with ADHD Telesummit each year and is a fierce advocate for persons with ADHD.
The International ADHD Coach Training Center (IACT Center) has been founded by Laurie Dupar.
Learn more about Laurie Dupar and her ADD / ADHD Resources at: http://iactcenter.com/
In the last 10 years incredible neuroscience evidence about the communication networks between the brain, the endocrine system and the immune system encourage a complete rethinking of the many psychiatric platitudes and inadequate labels used currently for patient care. Everyday I teach these new-science understandings to medical colleagues, the public and to clients in the consultant rooms. As a writer [Deep Recovery, ADHD Medication Rules, CorePsych Blog], a neuroscientist certified for SPECT brain imaging, and a practicing child and adult psychiatrist, I’ve repeatedly witnessed the limitations of imprecise thinking for years. It’s time to add improved laboratory data to the core of everyday psychiatric practice. Join me to begin changing outdated, reductionistic thinking through understanding the latest biomedical evidence here at CoreBrain Training – where we turn mind science into common sense.
Learn more about Dr.Charles Parker at : http://drcharlesparker.com/
iscussing some important issues related to Feeling the Future | ADHD Time Management Strategy.
Ari Tuckman, PsyD, MBA has given more than 300 presentations and routinely earns excellent reviews for his ability to make complicated information understandable and useful. He is the author of three books: Understand Your Brain, Get More Done, More Attention, Less Deficit, and Integrative Treatment for Adult ADHD. His “More Attention, Less Deficit” podcast has more than 100 episodes and has had almost two million downloads. He is a psychologist in private practice in West Chester, PA, a board member of CHADD National, and co-chair of the CHADD conference committee.
Learn more about Dr. Ari Tuckman and his ADD / ADHD resources at: http://adultadhdbook.com
Dr. Tuckman is a regular instructor at ADDClasses.com and these classes of his can be found in the ADD Audio Library.
- A Stronger Mindset for Life’s Challenges
- Acceptance is Empowering: Control What You Can, Let Go of the Rest
- Adult ADHD and Building Self Esteem
- Applying the Science of Time Management
- Ask the Experts about Procrastination, Productivity and Persistence
- Coping Mechanisms that Work (and Don’t Work) for Adults with ADHD
- Everything You Wanted to Know About ADD/ADHD But Forgot To Ask
- Expert Answers to Motivation, Productivity and Success
- From De-Motivated to Motivated
- Fundamental Strategies to Overcome Inattention, Hyperactivity, and Impulsivity
- Grab the Reins: ADHD is an Explanation, Not an Excuse
- How the ADHD Brain Works: Strategies for Executive Function Weaknesses
- Overcome the Triple Threat: ADHD, Anxiety, and Depression
- Real Motivation for Real Change
- Relationship Balance When One Person Has ADHD
- To Tell or Not to Tell: Self-Disclosure, Relationships, and Self-Esteem
- Understand Your Brain, Get More Done
- Understanding the Science of Time Management
ADHD Support Talk Radio is an award winning Podcast for Adults with ADD / ADHD. Co-hosts Tara McGillicuddy and Lynne Edris are joined by Adult ADHD experts and they cover important topics related to Adult ADD / ADHD. Podcast guests include Dr. Edward Hallowell, Dr. Stephanie Sarkis, Dr. Ari Tuckman, Laurie Dupar, Terry Matlen and many more.
Tara McGillicuddy is the Producer, Owner and Co-host of the ADHD Support Talk Radio Podcast. You may contact Tara with general questions or feedback about the podcast.
Lynne Edris is the Co-host of the ADHD Support Talk Radio Podcast. You may contact Lynne with feedback about her episodes or if you are interested in having her interview you as a guest.
Leave a Reply