Dr. Ari Tuckman joins Tara McGillicuddy this week on ADHD Support Talk Radio. Tara and Dr. Tuckman will be discussing some important issues related to Productivity, Prioritizing and Adult ADD / ADHD. This podcast episode first aired on 6/29/17.
Ari Tuckman, PsyD, MBA has given more than 300 presentations and routinely earns excellent reviews for his ability to make complicated information understandable and useful. He is the author of three books: Understand Your Brain, Get More Done, More Attention, Less Deficit, and Integrative Treatment for Adult ADHD. His “More Attention, Less Deficit” podcast has more than 100 episodes and has had almost two million downloads. He is a psychologist in private practice in West Chester, PA, a board member of CHADD National, and co-chair of the CHADD conference committee.
Learn more about Dr. Ari Tuckman and his ADD / ADHD resources at: http://adultadhdbook.com
Dr. Tuckman is a regular instructor at ADDClasses.com and these classes of his can be found in the ADD Audio Library.
- A Stronger Mindset for Life’s Challenges
- Acceptance is Empowering: Control What You Can, Let Go of the Rest
- Adult ADHD and Building Self Esteem
- Applying the Science of Time Management
- Ask the Experts about Procrastination, Productivity and Persistence
- Coping Mechanisms that Work (and Don’t Work) for Adults with ADHD
- Everything You Wanted to Know About ADD/ADHD But Forgot To Ask
- Expert Answers to Motivation, Productivity and Success
- From De-Motivated to Motivated
- Fundamental Strategies to Overcome Inattention, Hyperactivity, and Impulsivity
- Grab the Reins: ADHD is an Explanation, Not an Excuse
- How the ADHD Brain Works: Strategies for Executive Function Weaknesses
- Overcome the Triple Threat: ADHD, Anxiety, and Depression
- Real Motivation for Real Change
- Relationship Balance When One Person Has ADHD
- To Tell or Not to Tell: Self-Disclosure, Relationships, and Self-Esteem
- Understand Your Brain, Get More Done
- Understanding the Science of Time Management
If you found this this Podcast helpful please leave a review on iTunes.
ADHD Support Talk Radio host Tara McGillicuddy is an internationally recognized ADD / ADHD expert. She is also a top ADHD Coach the founder of ADDClasses.com.
Learn more about Tara McGillicuddy at: http://www.taramcgillicuddy.com/
ADDClasses.com the leading resource for virtual ADD / ADHD Support and Education. It provides free Webinars and has an extensive audio library with more than 175 hours of courses. It also offers more in depth support programs for adults with ADD / ADHD.
Learn more at : http://www.addclasses.com
Leave a Reply