Laurie Dupar joins Tara McGillicuddy this week on ADHD Support Talk Radio. Tara and Laurie will be discussing some important issues related to Chaos, Overwhelm and Adult ADD / ADHD. This podcast episode originally aired on 2/11/2016.
Tara and Laurie will answer these questions about ADHD Coaching:
- What is an ADHD Coach?
- What should somebody look for in an ADHD Coach?
- Where can somebody find an ADHD Coach?
- How can somebody train to be an ADHD Coach?
Laurie is a trained Psychiatric Mental Heath Nurse Practitioner, Professionally Certified Coach and one of the few coaches actually certified as a mentor coach. She received her initial coach training at the Coaches Training Institute, an International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited training program and has specialized in coaching persons with ADHD for the past 13 years at Coaching for ADHD. She is the co-author and editor of the #1 best-selling Amazon series, The ADHD Awareness Book Project, and author of the popular Brain Surfing and 31 Other Awesome Qualities of ADHD and Unlocking the Secrets to your Entrepreneurial Brain Style. Laurie sits on several ADHD organizational boards, hosts the international Succeed with ADHD Telesummit each year and is a fierce advocate for persons with ADHD.
The International ADHD Coach Training Center (IACT Center) has been founded by Laurie Dupar.
Learn more about Laurie Dupar and her ADD / ADHD Resources at: http://iactcenter.com/
Listen to Laurie Dupar’s ADHD Podcast Episodes:
- Combat Negativity & Thrive with ADHD
- Introducing The 2019 Succeed with ADHD Telesummit with Laurie Dupar
- Understand and Clear ADHD Energetic Blocks
- ADHD Medication Maze
- Out of Control, Spinning and Scattered with ADD / ADHD
- Succeed with ADHD Telesummit
In addition to her own ADHD Coaching Products and services Laurie Dupar is also an ADDClasses.com instructor.
ADD Audio Library Classes by Laurie Dupar:
- Have You Reached Your ADHD Tipping Point?
- The top three ADHD Medication Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them